Mental Health America of Franklin County (MHAFC) is an affiliate of Mental Health America, the country’s leading organization dedicated to helping all people live mentally healthier lives.
We support the Central Ohio community by guiding people to mental health services that may not otherwise be accessible.
We believe in inclusivity and work with ALL individuals and their families through each step on the path to wellness, from making initial referrals, to providing free mental health services, to helping maintain stability and productivity once they are achieved.
We provide the following services to the Central Ohio community:
Pro Bono Counseling Program
Get Connected Program
POEM Program for Mothers
Online Resource Directory
Workplace and Community Educational Programs
Mental Health First Aid
A contract agency of:
- Provider Leadership Association of Mental Health/AoD in Franklin County
- Coalition for Healthy Communities
- Human Service Chamber of Franklin County
- Healthcare Collaborative of Greater Columbus
- Franklin County Suicide Prevention Coalition
- Franklin County Task Force on the Psychiatric Crisis and Emergency System (PCES)
- Ohio Coalition for Affordable Prescriptions (OHCAP)
- Community Advisory Board for Smoking Cessation Project
- Regional Policy Council of Mental Health America
- Care Coordination Network
- Ohio Step Therapy Coalition
- Ohio Legislative Mental Health Caucus