Become a Member or Renew Your Membership
here to become a member or renew your membership now.
Help Us Help Others
Our members provide valuable financial support so
that we can help people with mental illness and
their families. The voice of Mental Health America
of Franklin County is only as powerful as the number
of members dedicated to its cause.
To help us continue our promotion of mental
wellness in the community and our support for
persons with mental illness, please become a member
or renew your membership with Mental Health America
of Franklin County.
MHAFC Membership Benefits
- Quarterly newsletter, The Advocate,
providing timely information about mental health
issues affecting our community.
- (NEW!) Subscription to our bi-weekly e-newsletter @MHAFC
- On request, free hard-copy of the Directory of Mental Health
& Recovery Services.
- Easy access to our
- (NEW!) Invitations to members-only events
- One discount on all MHAFC-sponsored
educational conferences. We provide three
educational conferences a year. Those members
giving at the Business/Organization level or
above receive two discounts per conference.
- Updates on legislation, local issues and
changes in mental health services in our
- Advanced notice on upcoming community
programming to ensure seating.
- Support, advocacy, education, programs and
services that MHAFC provides.
- Satisfaction knowing you are helping our community become a happier, healthier place to call home.
How To Become a Member or Renew Your Membership
To become a member or renew your membership, you
have the following choices:
We are excited to share new benefits and new levels to make your MHAFC membership even more rewarding. We have also increased our levels slightly for the first time in more than 5 years.
Thank you for your membership contribution! It is