Become a Volunteer Pro Bono Counselor
The Pro Bono Counseling Program links volunteer mental health professionals with those who need but cannot afford mental health counseling. The program’s volunteers are licensed and insured mental health professionals who provide short-term counseling (12 sessions or less) at no cost to the recipient.
Volunteer benefits include:
- Free professional liability insurance for all volunteers (excludes psychiatrists)
- Counseling sites throughout Franklin County
- All clients have been pre-screened for appropriateness
- Support of the Franklin County Ombudsman
- Minimum obligation of one client per year
Already a Pro Bono Volunteer? Login to record your hours.