How can MHAFC help you?
MHAFC supports our community by guiding people in need of mental health services to the appropriate providers as well as providing services that may not otherwise be accessible. We work with individuals and their families through each step on their paths to wellness, from making initial referrals, to providing free mental health services, to helping maintain stability and productivity once it is achieved.
We provide the following services to the Franklin County community:
- Ombudsman Program
- Pro Bono Counseling Program
- Maternal Mental Health Support
- Support Groups
- Get Connected: Improving Overall Health for People with Severe Mental Illness
- Advocacy Efforts
- Educational Materials
- Mental Health Resource Directory
- Workplace Wellbeing Program
- Professional Trainings
If you need assistance and live outside of Franklin County, please call Mental Health America at 1-800-969-6642 or visit their website: www.mentalhealthamerica.net.